Recipe and Picture from Taste Of Home
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups cooked long grain rice (We pre-cooked the rice according to package directions because the last time we ate this the rice was uncooked and the liquid was thin).
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.