Guymon's Ultra Mega Nachos
12 inch pizza pan or similar baking sheet
1 large bag of tortilla chips
1 large can refried beans
Seasoned Taco Meat
1 small onion
1 bag of shredded cheese
1 jar jalapeno slices or finely chopped fresh jalapeno
- Cover the baking sheet with tortilla chips.
- Spoon clumps of refried beans onto the chips.
- Chop the onion and sprinkle the onion chunks over the chips.
- Cover the chips with your favorite shredded cheese.
- Add the taco meat.
- Top it off with some jalapeno slices.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the sheet into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Consider serving with the following toppings:
- Sour Creme